The Annual General Meeting was held on Thursday 24th May.
The 3 main points to note for the coming season are:
- Rule 21 - The fine for non-attendance of the monthly meetings has been increased from £5 to £10
- Rule 31 - The fine for non-attendance of the AGM has been increased from £10 to £20.
- The sticker-up fee has been increased from £1 to £1.25 per player.
- Collection of books Thursday 30th August at the British Legion, Street.
- New season starts Monday 11th September.
- Although the books are not issued yet, Fairer Sex in Division 2 have changed their alley to The Royal Oak at Walton (instead of SFC).